Sunday, December 11, 2011

Shame...and yes it was

Okay, so I wasn't all over the Michael Fassbender dick like everyone else, but when I saw that I was actually lusting for him-because he's been in about as many movies as Sam Jackson-I had to flip my tune.  Then, I saw the eye fucking preview of his movie, Shame, and I was hooked.  I knew that it was time for me to go see him on the big screen.

This happened today.  All I'm going to say is that I saw it.  I'm not gonna say if I went to the movies or what, but I saw it in all it's naked, dangling, sex addicted glory.  This is a movie that will haunt you for days after you've seen it.  I was so invested into it that I watched it with everything I had and when I was done, I felt like I had had sex with all those women (and men) along with him.  I felt every emotion he showed in his face and during one of the most outrageous scenes-as he declined further into his addiction-I thought I was going to slip out of the seat because I was so turned on.  What? Elaborate?  Sure, why not-so he's in a bar and he's hitting on this chick and I mean, he has hit rock bottom at this point...so he's hitting on this chick with a mini skirt and he's asking her all kinds of vulgar shitBut because he's so sexy when he's doing it, that makes it okay.  He asks her, "Does your boyfriend go down on you?  Because I would, I would like to go down on you and stick my tongue inside you when you come."  Child, gasp and moan-I done caught the vapors!  Then, as if that wasn't enough, he took his two fingers, ran them up her skirt, into her vag and licked them.  Jesus, Jehovah, Father God, I knew I was going to hell, but when he ran his tongue over those fingers, I thought I saw into 47 dimensions of light.

Does this make me wrong for going through all these emotions when I watched this movie?  I can't say.  I know the only addiction I had was borderline anorexia or whatever that is when you start working out and you just can't stop.  I mean I was counting calories and running everyday, lifting weights, I was a woman obsessed.  So in that sense, I could understand his sexual addiction.  It was like he really wanted to stop and he couldn't because it was so good.  The actual fucking, the skin on skin, the looks afterward, the smells, the intertwining of limbs and the act itself just had him like a crackhead with a pipe of crack steaming in front of him.  I understood.  It was like no one can stop you until you stop yourself.  Even when he got his ass beat, he just got up and kept going back for more.  I'm thinking, "Damn, I know what that's like."  No matter how many people told me that I had a nice body, it just wasn't enough.  I just kept having to work out until one day I had enough.  I was thinking that it was getting ridiculous.  Now, I wasn't the type to go around and count calories for everyone else, but I was just getting downright freaky with it. 

It all turns you around when you see someone else exhibiting the same characteristics as you, then you realize how fucked in the head you really are.  In the movie, that was his sister.  His sister, Cissy, came to visit him and she was in some ways the antithesis of him and yet a mirror image of him.  He saw it when she slept with his boss after she only got to know him for 20 minutes.  He saw himself in her and he was repulsed by what he saw but that did not stop him from continually having sex.  And you know what, with a person like that, you just don't know if there is anything that ever will stop him.

Overall, the movie left me with more questions than answers.  It felt like we, the viewer, just stepped into these people's lives for a short period of time, when they both hit their fragile peak and once it passed, we were removed and they would go back on living.  Would I see it again?  I don't know, I will say when I was done, my body felt like it had had a full on sex marathon and I need a cigarette and a pint of ice cream-nah-a quart.  It's like Monster's Ball, I saw it once, but I won't see it again.  I mean the sex was just so raw, like just straight up fucking..no love, just get over to the window, now I'm gonna take you from behind.  Get in the bed, I'll do you and your friend. Just do it. do it. do it.

Indulge me, Michael Fassbender, with your sexy fuck me stare